Sunday, February 24, 2013

Concussion

Well, that little 'bump to the head' that I suffered yesterday turned out to actually be a concussion. So that's why I wasn't talking quite coherently yesterday. Ha. Oops. No permanent damage (thank you God) but I'm not thinking as clearly as usual and I feel like I knew I used to be smarter (end of Flowers for Algernon style). I'm thankful that this side-effect will pass within a week or two. The verse for today is about how I feel though - looking through a glass dimly..

How does this affect finals? This is one reason I really love SMU Cox. I emailed the assistant dean as well as two professors explaining what happened and asking if there was a way to get an extension of a day or two for my finals and - on a Sunday afternoon - both the asst. dean and the two professors emailed me back granting that request. Communication is vital in any organization, and they do it well at Cox.

Finals count: Podcast done, NPO Finance final done.
To go: ITOM final, Org Leadership final and project

~Elizabeth


For now we see through a glass, dimly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 1 Corinthians 13:12




Mention me on twitter (HTML)

No comments:

Post a Comment