Wednesday, February 20, 2013

First Blog

Greetings.

Here is an attempt and semi-documenting my life (outside of the occasional - and character limited - Tweets). I anticipate very short posts to ease the burden of my writing, as well as a quick blog for any readers that might be out there.

Tonight's topic: Creating a synergistic online profile.

A couple days ago I bought a domain name. Why you ask? It was $1. The end.

In addition to this, I have started this blog. I think my online presence is complete for the moment. At some point, I'll start a flickr account to share my Italy pictures as Facebook probably won't be the quickest / most efficient method for that.

That's all I have time for. I need to write a request for internship travel funds as well as a scholarship application for next year. Oh yeah, and write a 7 ish page paper for tomorrow's class and read 3/4 of a book.

I also cooked a dinner that was more than a boxed meal for the first time in.. a very long time. Go me! #maturing

"To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." Col. 1:27

~Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment