Monday, May 6, 2013

Reading more pages of the World


'Twas the night before leaving, and all through the house - not a creature was stirring.. except for this little mouse!

Currently, I'm packing for the far-away land of China - as I know many of my colleagues are as well - but taking my sweet, sweet time. Our flight leaves at 545am tomorrow (yikes!) and I'm leaving at 3 to pick up a friend and meet up with others to carpool to the airport. If leaving at 3... Why sleep? So, I'm currently downloading a couple books, refreshing my iPod playlist, and writing a little bit on this blog.

I'm very excited about this excursion. For one very small reason - I have finally done my loads of laundry from my time in the Philippines and can now see my closet floor! Who knew it only took another trip to get my room in order..

I was voluntold (though happy to do it!) to be the blogger for our group in China, so follow this link for updates on the trip as I cannot upload to this blog as easily. Be sure to leave comments for the group!

Turning the 6th page of my international trip book...


~Elizabeth



"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine



No comments:

Post a Comment