Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Travel: Philippines Adventure - Day 1. A day lost in time

Good morning, everyone in Texas! I hope you have a wonderful April 17th - I sure did and now it's over and time for bed. (10:07 pm here in Tokyo)

Today was a travel day - and I suppose it also included yesterday when we left Dallas.. #InternationalTimelineConfusion. Nothing much of interest on travel days. This was no different.. except for an American Airlines nationwide computer system outage resulting in a couple of hours delay - causing us to miss our connecting flight in Tokyo to Manila. Happy news for me though! I get a Japanese stamp in my passport! Woohoo! I get to add this to my list of places visited! (oh hush, even if it's just to a hotel, it still counts)

Other things to note:
  • Apple computer power cords are able to be used without converters. quite handy.
  • Japanese hotels have bidets.
  • Soft serve ice cream is way cooler here.
That's all folks. Oh - check out my bro's blog too. Apparently he's the clever one. 

~Elizabeth

"Not all who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien

Where new days begin

Arriving in Tokyo








No comments:

Post a Comment