Monday, March 11, 2013

Ending Spring Break / Beg Mod B

Spring break week was great - 'what did I do', you ask? Nothing. And it was wonderful.

Well, not exactly nothing. I went to the dentist and optometrist, as well as getting a manicure and massage. Worked out a bit and hung out with friends and family. Also went to a quartet concert and an inspirational speaker - Aron Ralston (the character of the movie 127 hours), who - by the way - was a great speaker put on by my alma mater - Amarillo College and the Student Government Association (good memories)

For the next mod, I have alot going on. 5 classes, babysitting, teaching 2 music lessons, executive coaching, toastmasters, working out, and traveling. Whew. It will be a wild ride.

Time to sleep - Daylight Saving Time has caught up with me.

~Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment